Christmas Market in St Werburghs this Friday
A Christmas Market is taking place at St Werburghs Community Centre this coming Friday, 4th December from 5.00 to 8.00 pm.
The Christmas Market is yet another very popular community-led event hosted by St Werburghs Community Centre.
Join us on Friday for a festive feast of all things creative and buy original arts and crafts from the best local artists and makers. There are always plenty of wonderful stalls booked filled with personal, handmade and unique gifts for your family and friends.
The following items will be on sale:
- Paintings, photography, prints, stained glass, pottery & ceramics;
- Handmade crafts, knitted baby clothing and home accessories;
- Natural, organic and fairtrade skincare products;
- Wooden toys and wood carvings;
- Fairtrade gifts and jewellery;
- Locally produced and grown food, honey, chocolate and beer;
- Bric-a-brac; and
- Indian and Tibetan gifts.
If those items fail to tempt you through the door, the Christmas Market will also feature:
- Live performance;
- Café with home-made food and cakes;
- Children’s activities; and
- Massage and relaxation therapies.
If you need any more convincing to come along, here’s a short video from last year’s event.
For more information, please contact the Centre on 0117 955 1351 or e-mail on office [at] stwerburghs.org.uk.
Comments are closed.